Last updated: April 20, 2022
As the pandemic continues to change, so do our protocols. At this time, we are happy to invite our clients into the exam rooms with our veterinarians during their pet’s appointment. We ask that only one “pet parent” enter the exam room with their pet and we require masks to be worn while inside our hospital.
We made the decision to maintain our mask policy for one important reason – so we can continue to help as many sick and injured pets as possible. With the nationwide shortage of veterinary professionals and long wait times, it is imperative our team stay healthy. A sick doctor means cancelling 15 appointments each day, potentially turning away sick and injured pets. We appreciate your patience and understanding of our policies.
By helping to keep each other safe, we can continue to keep your pets safe!
SAFETY MEASURES TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
- To maintain a safe distance, we ask that only one pet parent accompany their pet into the exam room with the doctor. You will be asked to sanitize your hands upon entering our hospital.
- As a business, we will continue to make face coverings/masks a requirement while working at or visiting our hospital. If you do not have a mask, we can supply one for you. If you are unable to wear a face mask or face covering, we can still offer your pet the same great care and attention through our curbside service.
- We will continue to offer our tech appointments curbside. Our hospital is open to the public; however, we are limiting the number of clients inside at one time.
- We encourage the use of our online store. We understand the frustration of busy phone lines! For your convenience, you can also email your prescription refill and pet food requests to firstname.lastname@example.org or log onto our website to access our online store!
The use of our online store for easy ordering, payment and delivery of our pet’s food, flea and tick medications. Orders over $100 can be delivered to your home for free! CLICK HERE
We continue to offer our clients emergency on-call services 7 days a week between the hours of 8:00 am and midnight, including stat holidays.
After-hours emergency care will be referred to Central Island Veterinary Emergency Hospital between the hours of midnight – 8:00 am. They can be reached at 250-933-0913.
Our regular hours of operation remain the same:
Monday- Friday: 8:00 am – 8:00 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 8:00 am – 4:30 pm
Thank you for your continued support!
– Your dedicated team at Van Isle Veterinary Hospital